my dog wont come out of the kotatsu and is taking up all the space under the table…
gettin to the time of night where i keep seein stuff out of the corner of my eye
10K POST GIVEAWAY
This is my very first giveaway, featuring one of roachpatrol’s beautiful posters, The Alchemist, at 21.4” by 33.1”!
The story behind this is that for the month leading up to my birthday, this poster was the only thing my parents and my brother registered that I wanted, and so they both bought me separate copies. One poster is waiting for a frame in my room, and the other will be given away to someone who loves roach’s artwork as much as I do!
You can check out the rest of The Motley Crew series on Redbubble here, in case you want to check out what else roachpatrol has to offer! You might enjoy one of the other fairy-like unicorn fauns, or a manticore or two, or even a darkly adorable tangle of a rat king!
To participate, like and reblog once! I’m not sure how shipping works for packages from the US to other countries, so it’ll be more convenient if you live in North America, but if you really want it we can work something out. Shipping, of course, will be paid for!
Giveaway ends on December 25th at 11:59 PM. I’ll be using a randomizer to choose the lucky winner!
Thank you all for putting up with ten thousand dumb jokes, weird art, and funny photos!
this is a neat thing a cool dude is doing!
I’m on the “i really miss good things because goddamn you new fandoms” level
Gymnosomata, commonly known as Sea Angels. An apt name- the sea angels are the ethereal, translucent, fluttering angels of the sea.
In hard scientific terms, they’re small swimming sea slugs, but we’ll pass over that for now and just admire how delicately beautiful these wonderful creatures are.
meggie came to cuddle with me
a rare occurance
what colour does gold turn when u burn it
This not getting a million notes is the true joke
true story if you’re my friend i will probably bake or insist on cooking for you at some point if it is possible
and if im cooking there’s a 50% chance it’s stir fry and a 40% chance its quesadillas because thats what i can cook well and 10% chance i will make something else